STRIDER 12 Balance Bike Classic Kids No-Pedal Learn To Ride Pre Bike Realtree
Realtree Strider Balance Bike is an industry-leading training bike that helps children of all abilities as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. Strider Balance Bikes focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. The simple, no-pedal design builds confidence and eliminates fear by allowing kids to have their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace. This unique design teaches young children balance on two wheels right from the start, avoiding developmental delays typical with other ride-on toys or tricycles. Genuine Strider Balance Bikes are the lightest balance bikes in their category, have the lowest seat height (for the youngest starting age), and are tested to the most stringent safety standards. Frame-integrated footrests, proprietary components, and the ability to easily adjust to a growing child make the Strider the only bike your child needs to develop their riding skills and successfully transfer onto their first pedal bike without training wheels. And Strider Bikes can be used on any kind of terrain – indoors or outside.
- Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
- Super Light Weight: 3.0 kg/6.7 lbs.
- Durable, U.S. Patented steel frame
- Easy assembly with included wrench
- Adjustable saddle and handlebars
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tires
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Maximum rider weight: 27 kg/60 lbs.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings
- Standard handlebar and grips
- All weather plastic mini-saddle
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape